You will need to configure access for ParkMyCloud to a Google Cloud Platform subscription. To do this, you will need to follow one of the procedures detailed below.
Choose the approach you with which you feel most comfortable:
If you are just updating an existing policy, you can easily update the policy in the GCP Console.
- Navigate to the correct project in the GCP Console, and go to the IAM & Admin section
- Go to the Roles screen
- Find the ParkMyCloud Limited Access Service Role
- Click the Role and then Edit, or select Edit from the context menu on the right, under the triple-dot icon.
- Select Add Permissions
- In the Add permissions pop-up, filter the permissions list by typing the beginning of the new permission in the box containing the text "Filter table" (Do not use the "Filter permissions by role box - this only selects from pre-created roles.) For example, for our recent addition of support for GKE, type
container.clusters and then press enter
- Select the new permissions desired. For example:
- Click Add
- Back on the Edit Role screen, click Update
- To confirm the permissions update was effective, go to the credential in ParkMyCloud and click the Test button. The Test screen should show that all permission tests were successful.